Monday, February 9, 2009

Upload and Crop Images with jQuery, JCrop and ASP.NET

Need to crop image before uploading, in asp.net? Sounds like the alternative to thumbnail generation in asp.net web page, right? Here goes the handy code using jQuery, JCrop and ASP.NET. Good luck!

I have coded a shopping cart in which there was the need of uploading images to the server, and keep the sizes as required by the content of the pages. In my case I had to hard-code the size of the thumbnail I generated. But wouldn't it be lovely if the site user could crop the image and fix the required size? So I have found one very useful way to Upload and Crop Images with jQuery, JCrop and ASP.NET. I hope this will be useful for all programmers.

Happy Programming!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hope you liked this post. You can leave your message or you can put your valuable suggestions on this post here. Thanks for the sharing and cooperation!

Popular Posts

Recent Articles