Monday, May 18, 2009

About Me



My name is Sangam Uprety, a computer engineer from Nepal. For 2 years I have been programming asp.net web applications. I do love playing with javascript and ajax for client side programming. I do program SQL Server and Oracle databases. I also code DotNetNuke (DNN) modules for portal development. In fact developing multi-featured portals is my passion!


Besides programming, I love reading books. Songs? Obviously, all kinds! I don't find myself anywhere if there are no social activities in my life. I believe social works have always saved nations.


I love watching football games. Ok..ok..did I mention I do write also? If I didn't, no problem. I love writing. Thanks goes to Karl Marx who said that people who write diaries never fail! And I do run a blog. Yeah, dotNETspidor: A dot net programming blog !


Would like to contact me or just drop me some words? Ok, you are heartily welcome to Leave Your Valuable Message/Feedback/Suggestions right from this blog!


Thank you for being interested about me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hope you liked this post. You can leave your message or you can put your valuable suggestions on this post here. Thanks for the sharing and cooperation!

Popular Posts

Recent Articles